TOUR CODE: GL- SG012
TOUR TYPE: Small group tour
- Tien Chau Pagoda
- An Binh Island
- Don Ca Tai Tu (southern folk music, recognized as UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage)
- Cai Be floating market
Duration: 2 days, 1 ngiht (approx.)
Departure: Daily from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city center
Return point: Your hotel or somewhere else in the center
The Mekong Delta and its own heritage is a highlight to tourists. Join with us during this trip, you will experience of living style by staying over in local family
- A/C transfer
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off at centrally Saigon hotel
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee, meal as mentioned in the program
- Accommodation(double or twin-sharing)
- Fruit, local tea, mineral water, boat trip
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Pickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to extra fee.
- Emergency contact: +84 979 398 242
Day 1(L/D) In the morning, we will pick you up in the hotel and head to Mekong Delta. Stop in Vinh Long to visit Tien Chau Pagoda and local factories. Explore the local lifestyle by their normal activities. Lunch is available in local restaurant. After that, say Xin Chao to your homestay family. Hide away from busy city life, enjoy your peaceful moment in this village with very friendly local people . Afternoon and evening free to join with them do housework, enjoy the farmer life, prepare for dinner, be a truly local yourself.
Day 2(B/L): Early morning, host family will serve you breakfast. Visit beautiful An Binh Island to meet locals and explore wide fruit gardens. Stop by a local house to taste local fruit and listen to Don Ca Tai Tu (southern folk music, recognized as UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage). Head to Cai Be floating market, one of the most unique points of Mekong Delta.